1. First of all, I just want to THANK YOU for taking an interest in my blog and LivLane.com web site. It’s a total joy to put this site together, so I hope it’s a joy to read, too! I hate to have to point this out to you, but you are reading this blog of your own free will and are smart enough to know that my personal opinions, experience and suggestions should not be considered professional advice.
2. Unless otherwise noted, my company – Choosing Beauty, Inc. – is the legal copyright holder of the material featured on the web site and blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without my written consent. This includes all of my art, photographs and text. Not only is it illegal, but it’s bad karma. So, don’t steal, okay?
3. I create and publish the info on this blog for entertainment purposes only and am not providing medical, legal or other professional advice.
4. I promise and pinky swear that I will NOT put you on any spam lists or sell your contact information to another company. However, I cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of my sponsors or blog commenters.
6. Advertisers and sponsors help make my online presence possible and I am so grateful for their support! But I am not responsible for the actions of my advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link found at here and have an issue with your order, you must take action with that company to resolve the issue, not me or Choosing Beauty Inc.
7. Some of the companies I promote may be paid sponsors or provide free review items. Others are affiliates, meaning that they provide a commission on purchases made via links on my blog. However, all opinions are mine and I refuse to promote any product or service that I don’t personally believe in and support!
8. I love hearing from you! You may email feedback, ideas, testimonials and questions to [email protected] or leave a comment here on the blog. Please be aware that I reserve the right to share that correspondence with my blogging audience and, upon receipt, can claim ownership of such correspondence for possible future use in a book, magazine or newspaper column, presentations, marketing materials and other related matter.