Do you subscribe to Tut.com’s Notes from the Universe? I just adore finding these little bursts of wisdom and love in my inbox each morning. I only open them on days I feel called to do so – and I swear the message is always perfect for what I’m facing or need to be reminded of in that moment. Sweet synchronicity. Yesterday’s message was too good not to share – a recipe, really, for manifesting your desires. Here it is:
The top 10 signs a really huge dream of yours is about to come true:
10. You regularly visualize the end result, the after-party, or beyond.
9. Every day you “show up,” doing something about it.
8. You’re not attached to how it will come true.
7. It really matters to you; you really care.
6. You know who the first 3 people are that you’ll call with the news.
5. You’re smiling and winking way more than normal.
4. Sometimes you speak and behave as if it already has.
3. It probably doesn’t depend upon specific people.
2. You already know what your next goal is.
1. You keep whispering, “Sweet! Thank you! Yes!” with clutched fist.
Sweet! Thank you! Yes!
You know, I’ve never heard a successful person say he or she made their dreams come true by wringing their hands, worrying and doubting it would ever happen. For a dream to leap from your heart into reality, you must believe in it, envision it and find others who support you in it.
Grateful today for the reminder. You too?
P.S. The dreamy shoes I’m wearing above were custom-painted for me by Funky Cinderella. Love ’em!
Latest posts by Liv Lane (see all)
- Where are the angels when tragedy strikes? - June 15, 2016
- Justin Bieber is an empath. Are you one, too? - March 23, 2016
- A gift for you from the Other Side (a.k.a. I can’t believe I’m doing this) - January 6, 2016